If you have found this website it probably means that you are interested in theatre and in particular theatre for young people, children and their families and I bid you welcome.
Here you will find information about the plays I have been writing over the past thirty years, including plays for adults, adaptations and musicals.
There are synopses of the plays and information about how to get hold of scripts, either for professional or for amateur use.
News – Winter 2018
Thank you to all the cast and crew of Under the Hawthorn Tree – adapted from The bestselling children's novel of the same name by Marita Conlon-McKenna.
A wonderful production at THE MAC Belfast in November– directed by Paul McEneany with design by Sabine Dargent and Music by Garth McConaghie.
We have high hopes that the show will live and breathe again next year in Dublin and America.
- Sleeping Beauty is now running at the Krasnoyarsk Musical Theatre in Russia.
- The Snow Queen is now running at Ion Creanga Theatre Bucharest
- Family Farce – a new play for Polka Theatre – will be a touring production in 2020 as the theatre in Wimbledon gets a well earned face lift.
- Stardust will premier in Biel Switzerland next November with Theatre De La Grenouille.
- The Vanishing Elephant will be a co production between Cahoots NI and Imagination Stage in Washington USA in 2019/20
- Infinity continues in repertory at Consol Theatre in Gelsenkirchen Germany under the direction of Andrea Kramer.